October 5, 2018

September 22, 2017

July 24, 2017

December 21, 2016

August 15, 2016

August 9, 2016

August 9, 2016

August 5, 2016

Please reload

Recent Posts

Mastered!

June 7, 2016

1/2
Please reload

Featured Posts

Admonished! But 66%

July 6, 2016

Okay!

 

We've been rightly admonished by Friend and Supporter of the Squirrels, Dave, for not posting updates for a while. So here goes.

 

We've been totally busy rehearsing for our second exploration in the art of live performance. The excellent Stroud Fringe Festival has asked us to play on Saturday evening and who are we to say no! If you live near Stroud you should go - it's a really brilliant event that takes over the town centre for one weekend. It's on the weekend of August Bank Holiday.

 

In other news.. 66%! That's 66%!! Just shy of £5,000 which has blown our tiny minds. The problem of course now is that we have to find the other (counts fingers) 34% but we hope to get some shout outs on local radio and (when he's back from watching Wales's blistering rise to the premiere league of world football) a plug and play on Rhod's Radio Wales show - this has zillions of followers on his podcast so hopefully rich pickings.

 

66%! Hotdamn that's 2/3rds!

 

Courage, mes braves!!

 

x

Please reload

Follow Us

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square